Cut the poison out of your life. No matter what - or whom - it may be.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times.
“The connection [with] a photographer can be really uncomfortable for me. You’d think that I’d be very comfortable with photo shoots and I still am not, because I don’t consider myself a model. I sing and I like acting. So every time I go to a photo shoot I feel uncomfortable and a little out of my element.” Lucy hale - Behind the scenes for iheartradio